Thursday 24 July 2014

Little miss muffin! Cake making fun...

Today we grabbed our aprons and did what we love doing best.. Getting messy! I'm no annabel karmel but I can make a decent sponge cake so thought I'd give it a go and get my little baker to help! Pearl was very excited when she saw all the ingredients but her favourite thing to play with was the cake cases, which kept her amused for ages!
 We decided to make cupcakes( I had my bowl while my mini master chef had her own!) 
I used a basic sponge cake recipe which did use eggs (hence pearls separate mixing bowl) always best incase she inevitably has a sneaky try! 
We both mixed out ingredients and once we were done making a mess we popped our mix into our cake cases.
Of course before we put them in the oven pearl tried a cake case out on her head for size!
She's such a sweetie!
Here are the finished cakes lovingly decorated and beautiful!
A lovely day with my beautiful girl!
(Please note baking should always be done under adult supervision to ensure it is safe)
Hope you liked the post!
Pearls mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment