Wednesday 16 July 2014

About our world

Hi everyone! 
My name is Amy and I am mummy to my beautiful daughter Pearl born in December 2012 and partner to my amazing boyfriend of 10 years(incredible man)! I have a lovely family and adore them they are my world!
Pearl is a gorgeous, cheeky, little princess with a big personality and a big heart! She loves kisses and cuddles and is never happier than when making a mess indoors or out! 
She lights up everyday of our lives and this blog is a way to share our experiences as a family and to share all the fun things we get up to! 
We do lots of crafts, pretend play and go out everyday! As a working mum I find it so important to spend quality time with Pearl whenever I get the chance and I'm so excited to share all of our experiences with you all!
I am also very interested in all the latest gadgets for toddlers today (anything that can keep pearl occupied for more than 10 minutes amazes me!)and will review any products that I see best suit my blog and my readers, so if you have any requests please let me know!
Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for reading!
Love
Pearls mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment