Friday 18 July 2014

First dolls pram!! Very cute!


Little pearl has been very interested lately in pushing her pushchair as we walk along together! So I thought that this would be the perfect time to purchase her first dolls pram(something I have looked forward to for a very long time!) 
I looked on every website you could imagine searching for the perfect pram as she's still only dinky so I didn't want anything too big! 
I finally found a pushchair with great reviews, it's a mamas and papas mini dolls pram, it's a gorgeous white and black polka dot pram with a big red flower on the hood, the pram says for up to 3 years however it really is very small but perfect for a little toddler! 
I couldn't wait for it to arrive (I ordered it from argos) it was £19.99. When it arrived me and pearl opened the box together and it was do easy to put together even I could do it without asking for help! It folds down easily too so dosent take up much room!
That day we spent the afternoon strolling the park with her brand new pram and of course bambam(her fave teddy) was privileged enough to be chosen for the front seat! 
Overall a great product would highly recommend pearl loves it and it's so easy to push she gets hours of fun out of it too!





No comments:

Post a Comment